Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ronee Blakley Live at the Mint - Ronee Blakley

DOWNLOAD: Ronee Blakley Live at the Mint - Ronee Blakley

Biography

Born: August 24, 1945 in Idaho

Genre: Country

Years Active: '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s, '00s

Ronee Blakley was a folky singer/songwriter who found critical acclaim through her self-titled 1972 debut. With the approbation. of such luminaries as Bob Dylan, Blakley was establish in the 1975 Robert Altman delicate skin Nashville as Barbara Jean, a victimized and in the close doomed singer. While a follow-up LP that description year was generally strong, it went nowhere and Blakley chose to set right on acting. She appeared in abundant films throughout the 1970s and 80s, including the form Nightmare on Elm Street. In...

Track hold best

Intro (Solo ) [Live]
Red River Valley (Live)
Fred Hampton
Bluebird
Alien Abduction
Shenendoah (Live)
Intro (Band) [Live]
I'm Free
I Need a Man
Country Rhapsody
Lower Your Fist (Live)
1200 Miles
Attachment
Prodigy (Live)
I Played It beneficial to You
Lightning Over Water (Soundtrack)
I Played It in spite of You
I Played It for You
I Played It according to You
I Played It in the place of You
Sunset (Original Off-Broadway Cast)
I Played It for the time of You
I Played It for You
Sunset (Original Off-Broadway Cast)

No comments:

Post a Comment